- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
White Paper on Digital Ventures, Intellectual Property and International Law- Download Now
Does Europe have the IP framework to accelerate digital ventures? Isabelle Landreau, an expert in IP and international law, who regularly advises French digital entrepreneurs on scaling up their ideas in the US, as well as the French government on big data issues, explores the IP landscape.
Download this white paper from The European Handbook of Intellectual Property Management now to:
- Get up to date on the key future reforms that may affect your business's cross-border transactions
- The measures put in place towards the development of a European Digital Single Market
- 'Soft law' the latest attitudes towards data regulation and the right to be forgotten
Fill out the form below to receive your copy of this new white paper and ensure that your business is making the most of the transactions and data available to you without contravening legal regulations.