Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
The Trusted Executive
Nine Leadership Habits that Inspire Results, Relationships and Reputation
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
SHORTLISTED: CMI Management Book of the Year 2017 - Commuter's Read Category (previous edition)
The Trusted Executive helps leaders deliver outstanding results, create inspiring relationships and provide a positive contribution through the power of trustworthy leadership.
In the shifting world of business, affected by trends involving robotics, AI, data privacy, the #metoo movement, climate crisis, employment rights and income inequality, trust and truthfulness have become the agenda. But how can business leaders and executives build trust in an untrusting world?
The Trusted Executive, gives leaders the tools to build trust by focusing on ability, integrity and benevolence. Providing a range of tools, exercises, examples and case studies, the fully updated edition will help readers:
- Understand the primary role of trust as a leadership skill
- Build trust around themselves as a leader, and develop role modelling behaviours
- Lead transformation change within their own organization
- Develop strategies to deal with unwanted violations of trust within their business
About the authors
- This inspiring book sets out a leader's individual responsibility for driving the actions that create organizational trust. The measures John Blakey recommends are highly practical and well within the capability of all business leaders who are determined to leave a positive legacy.
- Jane Frost CBE, CEO, Market Research Society