Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
Public Relations in Practice
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
The role of the public relations practitioner is becoming ever more demanding: even those who have just entered the profession are expected to possess a range of sophisticated skills and knowledge. This fully updated second edition of Public Relations in Practice aids in the development of these skills by looking at the key functional areas of public relations from the practitioner's point of view.
International in scope, and written in a practical and easy-to-follow style, this new edition is packed with advice from expert practitioners in the field including Ardi Kolah and Pamela Mounter. Public Relations in Practice will provide a sound introduction to a wide range of specialist areas, including:
- Marketing communications
- Internal communication
- Financial public relations
- Government and local government relations
- Public relations for non-commercial organizations
- Business-to-business (B2B) public relations
- International communications
- Pressure groups
- Corporate social responsibility
- Public relations for the services sector