Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
Social Media Strategy
A Practical Guide to Social Media Marketing and Customer Engagement
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
Social media marketing is no longer optional. This book unpacks the winning formula for effective social media marketing complete with comprehensive updates and latest developments.
Integrated marketing and PR strategies are a requirement for all businesses but with the explosion of social media and content marketing many organizations still struggle to know which channels to invest in and how to maximize their impact. Social Media Strategy gives clear guidance with a simple structured approach to executing campaigns that work. It provides a blueprint for planning, delivering and measuring social media's contribution to your business through:
- Identifying and targeting audience segments
- Maximizing social search
- Enhanced reputation management
- Managing a diversified influencer portfolio
- Selecting the right channels for organic and paid social
- Creating a process and structure to improve efficiencies
- Using appropriate technology including AI
With explanations of best-practice tools and practical downloadable templates, this new edition includes new and updated interviews and case studies from industry leaders, influencers and brands including TUI, Greggs, Lego, Ryan Air, National Geographic and others. Social Media Strategy delivers a long-term solution for maximizing social media-led business development.
About the authors
- While social media platforms may evolve and change, the fundamental principles of effective social media strategy remain relevant. This book focuses on these timeless principles, providing you with a solid foundation that can be applied across different platforms and adapt to future trends.
- Paul Wickers, CEO and Founder, Huggg