- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Successful Project Sponsorship: Download Your Sample Chapter Now
In the present increasingly dynamic world it is not enough any more to deliver at the end of the project what was agreed at the beginning.
Successful Project Sponsorship by Michiel van der Molen (3rd September 2015) starts with the premise of ‘share the business case,’ taking future project sponsors through how to:
- see a project as an investment, and demonstrate its contribution to the objectives of the sponsoring organization;
- obtain better support among stakeholders, and hence more cooperation and easier access to resources;
- create ‘a business case that fits on a beer mat,’- and that clearly enumerates all the project’s benefits
To download the first sample chapter of Successful Project Sponsorship, just fill out the form below.